India vs Australia Series 2020-21: The program played between India vs Australia this year has been announced. Team India will begin the Australia tour with the T20 series.
Cricket Australia on Thursday announced the dates and match venues for the entire tour. Team India will play a three-match T20 series on this tour. Apart from this, a four-match Test series and a three-match ODI series will also be organized between the two teams.
The tournament will begin with the T20 series in Brisbane from 11 October. The Test series will begin on December 3 and the ODI series will begin on January 12. The entire tour schedule is as follows-
India vs Australia T20 Series:
- First T20 match 11 October (Brisbane)
- Second T20 match 14 October (Canberra)
- Third T20 match 17 October (Adelaide)
India vs Australia Test Series:
- The first Test will be played from 3 to 7 December in Brisbane.
- The second Test match will be a day-night match which will be played in Adelaide between 11 to 15 December.
- The third Test match will be played in Melbourne from 26 to 30 December.
- The fourth and last Test match will be played in Sydney from 3 to 7 January.
India vs Australia ODI Series:
- The first ODI will be played in Perth on 12 January.
- The second ODI will be played in Melbourne on 15 January.
- The third ODI will be played on 17 January in Sydney.
The Indian team going on Australian tour will play their first day-night Test match abroad. Fans are also very excited to see the Indian team playing day-night test on foreign ground. Team India played their first day-night Test match against Bangladesh on 22 November 2019 in Kolkata.