5 Massage Roll Exercises to Relax Your Whole Body
Just 10 minutes of exercise a day is enough.
After a workout, muscles often hurt, they feel tension. But you can get rid of it. In addition to the usual stretching, you can do exercises with a massage roll. They are also good for relaxing muscles.
Rolls come in different sizes and firmness. When working with it should not be too painful, on a ten-point scale of feeling about seven. Pick the one you feel comfortable with.
- Get up, put the roll on the floor.
- Cover the roll so that it is in the center of the foot.
- Press lightly to move back and forth.
- Then switch legs and repeat.
- Sit down, put the roll on the floor, the drumstick on top. Put your hands behind your back.
- Pressing lightly, move forward to the knee.
- Then move back to the starting position.
- Change your leg and do the same.
Other exercises that will help prepare for training are described in the article.
10 Simple Exercises We Often Forget About
Back of the thigh
- Fix the roll on the back of the knee of the right leg.
- Put your hands behind your back and lift your buttocks.
- The left foot may remain on the floor.
- Make rolling movements back and forth.
- At the extreme point, the roll is near the buttocks.
- Repeat the exercise on the second leg.
- Get into a plank position. Place your left foot on the floor.
- Place your right thigh on the roll.
- Pressing lightly, move back and forth to the extreme points of the thigh.
- Perform on both legs.
- Sit down, put the roll on the floor behind your back.
- Lie on the roll, it should be in the lower part of the lower back.
- With a rolling motion, move the body so that the roll is on the shoulders.
Save yourself these exercises, because the muscles need not only to train, but also to relax.
More about ways to relax after a workout told in the material.
Total relaxation: how to relax after a workout