The British will be demoted from the top level before they can close the door – Prediction for the England-Germany matchup

Southgate’s team will go through the entire tournament without a win.
In the game of the sixth round of the League of Nations, England will host Germany. We make a prediction for a match with a high odds and tell you where to watch the match.

You can bet on the match England – Germany for free – get up to three free bets of 500 rubles each in the mobile application!

When will the match between England and Germany start, where to watch the meeting
The match of the sixth round of the League of Nations England – Germany will be held on Monday, September 26 at Wembley Stadium in London. The start is at 21:45 (Moscow time). The main referee of the match is Danny Makkeley. You can watch the game live on the OKKO streaming platform.

Odds bookmakers for the match England – Germany
BETCITY analysts consider the hosts to be a small favorite. The English bet is available for 2.50, the probability of winning is 39%. Germany’s success is estimated at 3.10 (31% probability). In case of a draw, quote 3.30 will play (30% probability).

Bookmakers are not sure that the match will be productive. The total is set at 2.5 goals with a quote of 1.76 for under and 2.14 for over. If both teams score, the bet will win with odds of 1.90. You can make a prediction for the match England – Germany with a bonus for new players – take a free bet up to 10,000 rubles right now!

Before the match
The British completely failed the current draw of the League of Nations. It is clear that this is far from the most prestigious tournament, which cannot be compared in terms of its level and significance with either the World Championship or the European Championship, and not all teams tune in to it and give their best. However, scoring just two points in five matches and being promoted to League B with just one round to go is a clear failure for the pioneers of football. The goal difference is also, to put it mildly, terrible – 1:7! Against the background of reaching the final of the Euro last summer, such results of the Southgate team look especially contrasting.

The departure of England from the elite division was issued in the last round, after the defeat in Italy with a score of 0:1. At the same time, undoubtedly, the British received the main blow on their field in the last June match, when they were defeated by the Hungarian team – 4:0. As can be seen from the total goal difference, in this game, Kane and company received more goals in their own net than in the other four combined. And even the fact that the Hungarians are now one step away from reaching the playoffs does not make this result less bitter for the English team.

The Germans do not play brilliantly either, and they, like the British, have no tournament motivation left. After three draws in a row with the same score 1:1, the Bundestim unexpectedly defeated Italy at home (5:2) just before the summer break – but two days ago they suffered a sensational defeat from the same Hungary (0:1). Germany played the first half as inconspicuously as possible, in the second they added and pressed, but failed to score a goal – at the same time, they could well have missed the second one on the counterattack. It was this defeat that deprived the Flick team of the chances of reaching the playoffs.

Forecast for the match England – Germany
Surely both teams are dissatisfied with their latest results, but the Germans in this League of Nations at least showed that they are ready to get together and throw out sports anger, having achieved a bright victory, and the British spent the entire tournament in some sort of half-asleep state. The game between Germany and Hungary (more precisely, one half of this game) also left a more pleasant impression than the match between England and Italy. Perhaps the meeting in Albion will end in a draw, but this looks like the best possible outcome for the hosts, while the Germans have a chance of winning.

Our predictions for the match England – Germany: victory of the German national team with a handicap (0), odds – 2.16; the German national team will not lose and the total is under 2.5, the coefficient is 2.60.

Leave a Reply